AmTrust Financial Services, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at AmTrust Financial Services, inc.
- Requisition ID
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
This role will assist AVP, Financial Risks and Business Processes to execute corporate strategies, to build a culture of continuous improvement and performance excellence, and to implement process standardization and improvements relevant to selected functional area, such as Accounts Payable, Employee Expense Audit, Escheatment, 1099 and others as applicable.
- Utilize Oracle ERP Cloud to report and analyze global P2P operation metrics and to identify exceptions, best practices, and improvement opportunities.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting support to management to assist operation expense tracking, bank reconciliation, and vendor payment related inquiries.
- Develop SOPs and job aids and provide training to AP clerks with the goal to improve organization effectiveness and efficiency
- Works closely with business & functional partners to understand/document their current processes (challenges and inefficiencies), diagnose with improvement opportunities, and develop solutions that enhances effectiveness & efficiencies.
- Actively participates system implementation/process centralization projects by assisting change management, process design, data collection, etc.
- Facilitates site integrations as well as process/service expansions
- Processes and/or reconciles complex transactions of varying risk and financial value in accordance with established policies and procedures. Identifies and addresses exceptions and serves as a point of escalation for complex transactions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years working experience in Finance or Accounting function
- Advanced level with Microsoft Excel
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Capable of working effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills with ability to articulate findings and present to management
- Must demonstrate strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills.
- Proven expertise and experience working cross-functional team, coordinating multiple projects/assignments simultaneously, and completing assigned tasks accurately and on a timely basis.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to produce spreadsheets, correspondences, reports and other documents
- Shared Services or other process-intensive experience (e.g. Analytical Services, Finance Center of Excellence, etc.)
- Prior experience in Accounts Payable
- Skills in Microsoft Project and Visio
- Prior experience with Oracle Cloud a plus
What We Offer:
AmTrust Financial Services offers a great work environment, competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical and Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, and Paid Time Off.
AmTrust Financial Services is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.