Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dental Lab Technician 1
At ClearChoice, our objective is to ensure the highest quality of care by not only using specialists to deliver treatment, but to have all the specialists at one location, working together as a team, and supported by state-of-the-art imaging equipment and an on-site lab. We are committed to providing life-changing procedures to our patients while they experience world-class customer service.
- Setup and clean working areas on a daily basis
- Sterilization of all dental materials received from the clinical teams
- Pouring of dental impressions and mounting of casts
- Processing of acrylic resins using injection techniques
- Use of dental laboratory materials such as impression materials, plasters, stones, hydrocolloids, waxes, metals, acrylics, composites and similar materials
- Use of laboratory equipment such as hand tools, dental lathes, engines, hand pieces, furnaces, casting machines, presses, flasks, etc.
- Minimum of one year experience in a dental laboratory
- Current Dental Technician Certification (i.e. CDT) or a graduate from an accredited dental laboratory technology program preferred
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (10 hour shifts)
- Good manual dexterity
- Commitment to providing world class products and high quality work
- Effective communicator
- Ability to excel in a customer driven culture
We offer an excellent base salary plus incentive compensation, along with health, dental, vision, life, STD/LTD insurance, participation in a 401k plan and up to 4 weeks paid time off.