Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at DLR Group
The best integrated design firm in the world has openings for talented Project Managers.
- Cleveland, OH
DLR Group is looking for talented, driven Project Managers to join our award-wining Cleveland design studio. We are an international, integrated design firm working extensively in Cultural + Performing Arts, Healthcare, Workplace, and Higher Education. Our clients include nationally recognized arts and cultural institutions, leading healthcare systems, flagship public universities, iconic private colleges, and Fortune 500 companies.
DLR Group values and rewards creative, innovative thinking. As a dynamic, collaborative design firm, you will have the opportunity to work with other nationally recognized professionals across the globe and share in our legendary success and profitable trajectory. DLR Group is 100% employee owned. You will enjoy the opportunity to have ownership in the Firm and a clear path to personal and professional advancement. Join our culture where your unique design voice has a place to thrive.
You'll provide hands-on supervision to design staff during all phases of the project as well as partner with vendors and consultants as needed and internal partners. Additionally, you will occasionally interview in front of clients to win work.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop project Work Plans (schedule, budget, cartoon set) for project success.
- Be responsible for the coordination of all project efforts, administrative and technical, to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
- Serve as primary liaison contact with clients to bring projects to completion on schedule, within budget, and with maximum client satisfaction.
- Actively manage client budgets, schedules, and programs; project communications and documentation; office administrative tasks; and project team assignments.
- Estimates fees, determines scope of work, and prepares proposals and contracts on the most complex projects.
- Provides oversight and monitoring of work of less experienced project managers
- 10+ years of experience
- Bachelor of Architecture from an accredited program
- An understanding of technical knowledge in architectural drafting and design.
- Must be a strong communicator, collaborative, detail oriented and organized.
- Be proficient in the use of production software such as Revit and AutoCAD.
- Experience with complex, institutional projects and clients
- Experience managing internal design teams and external consultants
- Architectural Licensure in Ohio and surrounding states
- Master of Architecture from an accredited program
DLR Group is a 100% employee-owned firm. Our brand promise is to elevate the human experience through design. This promise inspires sustainable design for a diverse group of public and private sector clients; local communities; and our planet. DLR Group fully supports the initiatives and goals of the 2030 Challenge and is an initial signatory to the AIA 2030 Commitment. Visit dlrgroup.com and follow us on Twitter, and at LinkedIn.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.