Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Line Lead Oberlin (2nd Shift)
The Line Lead supervisor position is responsible for supervising employees in a specific production line or lines within the assigned facility. This position assists the Onsite Manager to plan and assign work tasks, implements and validates policies and procedures and recommends improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ensure effective employee relations.
- Provide employee coaching and development.
- Makes employment recommendations.
- Resolve employee issues through problem resolution.
- Assists in implementation of departmental performance measures, including visual controls and provides regular progress reports to manager.
- Perform accident investigations.
- Maintain and request supplies to proper inventory levels.
- Manage goals of line to achieve department priorities.
- Track absenteeism and timekeeping for assigned team.
- Performance Management.
- Problem Solving.
- Results Driven.
- Good Communication.
- Time Management.
- Technical Capacity.
2nd Shift 5:00 to 3:30 am
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Required Education and Experience: Experience within a production environment preferred. Education and Experience: High School Diploma
Work Authorization: Must be authorized to work in the United States.
AAP/EEO Statement Leadpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.