Marous Brothers Construction
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Employment Opportunities
at Marous Brothers Construction
- 01-Jan-2019 to 31-Dec-2019 (CST)
- Willoughby, OH, USA
- Full Time
Marous Brothers Construction, located in Willoughby, Ohio, is accepting applications for various field positions. We are looking for well organized and self-directed individuals who are team players. Marous Brothers Construction is recognized as one of the leading construction firms in the Midwest, offering integrated services for complete construction solutions. Learn more about us by visiting http://www.marousbrothers.com.
Marous Brothers Construction is looking for candidates in the following areas.
Please state on your application which role you are interested in, and which union you are affiliated with, if applicable.
- Carpenters (NEO)
- Drywall Finishers
- Laborers (310 & 860)
- Cement Masons (404)
- Operators (18)
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety standards.
- Team player with dedications to perform daily work under budget and on time.
- Valid State Driver's License.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to work safely.
- Union member with valid membership card and annual drug-free card.
- Skill in operation of tools and equipment relevant to the job.
- Ability to perform manual tasks for extended periods of time.
Certifications a Plus:
- OSHA 10-Hour, 30-Hour, or other training
- CPR/Standard First-Aid Training
- OSHA courses/seminars
- Aerial and scissor lift training
Applicants who are looking for sponsorship:
Marous Brothers Construction is able to sponsor a limited number of union apprentices each year. If you are looking for sponsorship, please note this in the resume section of the application.
Marous Brothers Construction is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Marous Brothers Construction is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.