Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at MCPc, inc
- Experience (Years)
- Information Technology
- Job Type
- Temporary Full-Time
MCPc is a global data protection company that improves the security and financial well-being of our clients.
We protect data, manage the complexity and sustainability of technology, empower employee performance, and ultimately reduce business risk.
Our Chain-of-Custody Security Solutions (SM) Platform provides holistic end-to-end lifecycle management to protect data on the most vulnerable cyber-attack surfaces – every smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop, and IoT device our clients use to do business every day.
With headquarters in Cleveland, OH, MCPc has a global footprint to do business in 80 countries. 2019 will see new operations opening in Mississauga, Canada, just southwest of Toronto, and in Tilburg, Netherlands to service Europe. We serve our clients through five integrated business units: Secure Technology Logistics, Managed Security Solutions, Secure Technology Asset Disposition, IT Asset Management, and IT Talent Solutions.
MCPc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are focused on recruiting, training, and retaining top talent at every level in our organization.
The Compliance Technician will be responsible for making sure all company software is up to date in order to meet security measures. This individual must be very customer focused and have the ability to resolve technical issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Updating software for each machine utilizing SCCM
- Provide basic software support
- Provide desk side support services at the end user’s desk
- Provide moves, adds and changes for desk side equipment
- At times, performing inventory or IT clean up functions
- Working independently to define answers
- Receiving equipment
- Documentation and compliance
- Certifications in CompTIA A+, Microsoft, and/or Network +, preferred; with an Associate or Bachelor degree in the field of computer technology.
- Minimum of 1-2 years equivalent work experience as a technician.
- Must possess strong attention to detail.
- Professional demeanor is a necessity.
- Ability to follow strict protocols while maintaining an empathetic approach in assisting the end user.
- Strong documentation skills from issue to resolution.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written are critical.
- Must be willing to take on responsibility and be driven to succeed
- Must be polished, customer facing individual (may support executives)