MTD Products Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Graphic Design Coordinator
at MTD Products Inc.
MTD Products Inc - Valley City, OH
Valley City, OH
Sales & Marketing
Founded in 1932 and headquartered in Valley City, Ohio, MTD Products Inc is a global leader in outdoor power equipment with manufacturing facilities, offices and distribution around the world. MTD’s engineering expertise and state-of-the-art facilities are known for innovation and award-winning mowers, snow throwers, trimmers, chain saws, utility vehicles and hand tools for both residential and professional lawn and landscape markets. MTD’s family of brands includes Cub Cadet®, Troy-Bilt® and Remington®, as well as Robomow®, Yard Machines®, Rover®, and WOLF-Garten®.
As a member of the Post Sale Support Team, the Graphic Coordinator will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to prioritize, create and execute design projects while adhering to brand and customer guidelines. The ideal candidate will be capable of working on several distinct projects simultaneously while determining the appropriate methods to achieve top-level results. In addition to having experience in Graphic Design, this individual will need to be a self-starter with strong interpersonal skills who works well both within a team and independently. This role will support a variety of MTD and retailer brands in the U.S. including Cub Cadet, Troy-Bilt and Craftsman.
- Design artwork for packaged parts and develop sales collateral to support the Parts and Service business in Mass Retail, Independent Retail and Consumer Direct
- Design and develop creative materials from concept to production on a wide variety of projects that may include: POP, packaging, signage, product launch support, marketing materials and more
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop design strategies to reach a targeted audience
- Manage the design workflow process to pace design jobs efficiently through internal functions/vendors/agencies as appropriate
- Function as the expert on packaging art standards and customer guidelines while leading communication with agencies/vendors to ensure compliance
- Assist in managing Marketing responsibilities within Teamcenter, a product life cycle management tool
- Stay abreast of and analyze trends in design
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Experience in packaging and signage design
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple campaigns/projects across functional teams
- Understands printing processes, photography, illustration and typography
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to accept constructive feedback and work cooperatively as a member of a team
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight timelines
- Understand and adapt to changes in business objectives
The ideal candidate models the following competencies:
- Character – Display high integrity and honesty
- Personal Capability – Demonstrate technical and professional expertise, solve problems, analyze issues, innovate, practice self-development
- Focus on Results – Establish stretch goals and take responsibility for outcomes
- Interpersonal Skills – Communicate effectively, build relationships and collaborate with others
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Visual Communication or related fields
- 2-4 years of work experience as a creative professional – prior agency experience is a plus
- Proficiency in Adobe creative suite programs
- Ability to work on both Mac and PC platforms
- Corporate/open and collaborative environment
- Approximately 10% travel within North America
MTD seeks to passionately create, build and deliver great products and services that consumers all over the world enjoy using to improve and beautify lawns and gardens. To learn more, please visit www.mtdproducts.com.
MTD offers a competitive salary and benefit package that includes 401k, Defined Contribution Plan, Health and Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, paid vacation, paid holidays.
MTD is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.