Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Therapy Aide - Per Diem
at Select Medical
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Therapy - Support
- Street Address
- 33355 Medical Campus Blvd
- Cleveland Clinic Rehabilitation Hospitals
- Position Type
- Per Diem
Cleveland CLinic Rehabilitation Hospital, Avon
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Cleveland Clinic*
Therapy Aide - Per Diem
Looking to pick up a few shifts a month? Our hospital is currently looking for a Therapy Aide to join our team on a per diem basis to help cover holidays, weekends, leaves, vacations, and increase in patient census.
Benefits of being a Therapy Aide with us:
- Working with a great therapy team
- Impact on patient care and their quality of life
- Ability to grow and learn new skills
- Competitive rates
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with relocation and advancement opportunities
Assists therapy staff with identification and transportation needs for patient care in the rehab treatment areas and with the coordination of care between rehab and nursing floors.
- Performs patient related tasks assigned by therapist, including but not limited to:
- Lifts patients to/from mats, treatment and tilt tables, wheelchairs and other equipment appropriate to the facility/department.
- Assists patients with transfer activities to all surfaces.
- Assists patients in donning/doffing all appliances specific to the facility/department.
- Positions patients in parallel bars and prepares patients for standing with appropriate orthotic/prosthetic devices and equipment.
- Transports patients to/from therapy as needed.
- Assists therapist with other patient related treatment activities as appropriate and providing equipment.
- Assist with patient related activities including equipment set-up and patient positioning in preparation for therapy session as outlined in the State Practice
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- One or more years of hospital experience as therapy aide preferred.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas