Superior Beverage Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Superior Beverage Group
We are currently hiring qualified individuals to support our sales personnel by distributing point-of-sale material, building displays and providing assistance in product shelf management.
- Effectively coordinates with sales representatives and delivery drivers to execute sales and merchandising plans.
- Responsible for daily execution of sales support initiatives including, but not limited to, building displays, placing POS, rotating product and ensuring proper pricing.
- Utilizes current, thematic POS when building and maintaining displays.
- Develops and maintains relationships with retailers to promote a positive Company image.
- Addresses inquiries and resolves issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Understands and promotes proper shelf space management according to Company standards. Ensures products are properly priced, rotated and merchandised.
- Works efficiently to complete all daily assignments.
- Checks account pricing and communicates discrepancies to Sales Rep, ASM and/or pricing coordinator in a timely manner.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Previous sales and/or relevant work experience preferred
- Ability to effectively persuade and influence others
- Problem solving and organizational skills
- Knowledge of customer service standards
- Use of basic hand tools and equipment dolly
- Ability to maneuver 168 pound kegs and 35 pound cases on a regular basis
- High School diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance and ability to be covered under company insurance
Superior Beverage Group offers all full-time associates a generous benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), vacation time and paid holidays.