Total Education Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Total Education Solutions
Intervention Specialist -High School
Total Education Solutions provides innovative, quality educational services to individuals with exceptional needs. In home, community, school, and clinical settings, we foster opportunities for success. We utilize a multidisciplinary approach in our trainings, treatments, and service delivery. Teams of experienced professionals from varying fields work together to create solutions and achieve goals. TES provides an array of services to fulfill your education needs, including speech and language therapy, occupational therapy, social/behavior skills training and more.
Total Education Solutions is seeking an Intervention Specialist to provide educational instruction and support services related to meet the goals and objectives of each pupil’s Individual Education Plan (IEP).
Benefit of working with Total Education Solutions:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Employee referral Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Workshop/Course Privileges/CEU Webinars
- Vacation and Sick time
- Snow Days
- Retirement/Investment Plans
- Bachelor’s degree required with current ODE license as an Intervention Specialist.
- Experience collecting and maintaining data.
- Experience in compliance monitoring of state and federal regulations regarding special education, including facilitating meetings and writing ETRs and IEPs.
- Must possess knowledge of Ohio Operating Standards, Ohio Administrative Code and Ohio Operating Standards Serving Students with Disabilities regarding programs and pupils.
- Must have demonstrated ability to work effectively with professional and paraprofessional personnel in carrying out an effective instructional or remediation program.
- Must be able to communicate, collaborate, work as a team and build relationships.
- Must have a working knowledge of modern office technology, equipment and procedures.
- Must pass a current background check through the BCI and FBI.
If you enjoy working with children and are interested in applying for the position, please contact the following HR Specialist/ Career Agent:
For additional information about our company please go to our website at www.tesidea.com