Trilogy Health Services, LLC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional MDS Coordinator - Registered Nurse - RN
at Trilogy Health Services, LLC.
- # of Openings
- 1st Shift
- Referral Bonus
- Home Office - All Categories
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!
Do you have excellent clinical skills and a commitment to customer service? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
Trilogy Health Services, an innovative, dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living company based out of Louisville, KY, has an outstanding career opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our organization as Divisional Assessment Support/ Clinical MDS Support.
The Divisional Clinical Consultant will support the health campuses located in our North Ohio Division. We are seeking an experienced clinical MDS support to oversee the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) process, ensuring accuracy of coding and by capturing all applicable aspects of care delivery to the resident. This position requires frequent travel including overnight stays. On-call availability is critical to success in this role.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Regional MDS Coordinator:
- Monitoring and assessing MDS submissions and assisting Clinical in ensuring assessments are accurately coded to present a complete picture of residents’ clinical status and services rendered
- Reviewing RUG scores
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and best practices
- Providing consulting advice for divisional clinical support related to MDS Assessment process
- Developing and implementing standardized training modules, and training and in-servicing of new and current MDS staff
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
- State licensed RN
- Minimum (5) years of experience with MDS assessment and RUG-III/RUG IV
- This position requires extensive travel between the campuses in this Division