Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at TT Electronics
- Job ID
- United States
- Seniority Level
- Job Function
- Sales & Commercial
- Permanent Full-Time
- Estimated Travel Required
- 10 - 20%
Come and work with us the “TT Way” which means we do the right thing, bring out the best in each other, achieve more together, champion expertise and get the job done…well! With approximately 4100 colleagues we operate from 21 locations around the world. Building the expertise of our people is critical to the future success of our organisation.
TT Electronics is a global provider of engineered electronics. We collaborate with customers in the transportation, industrial, medical, and aerospace and defence markets, providing them with engineering expertise and support through a global network of specialists and world class facilities. As a responsible employer we encourage all our people to “give something back” by supporting the local communities in which we operate.
Our site in Perry, Ohio is part of the Global Manufacturing Solutions (GMS) business. We specialise in low volume, high mix electronics manufacturing for the aerospace, defense, industrial, and medical industries. With locations in North America, Europe and Asia, we provide highly engineered electronics and electromechanical assemblies for world-leading manufacturing companies. We provide customers with tailored business solutions, global sourcing and logistics.
Role Overview and Responsibilities
Summary: The Program Manager is the primary interface with the customer and is responsible for managing all aspects of the assigned customer accounts relating to pricing and customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Be the primary focal point for the customer. Be knowledgeable, involved and responsible in every aspect of the customer/TT electronics relationship. Support the effort to attract new opportunities as assigned.
- Regularly report to TT electronics executive management team on customer and account status, opportunities, problems, issues and outlook.
- Demonstrate clear leadership of entire TT electronics team in maximizing the opportunity of the account and customer in both the short and long term.
- Take charge of and lead TT electronics team in addressing problems, opportunities and other “hot spots” in a quick, decisive and effective manner.
- Direct responsibility for implementing the plan for pricing, scheduling and cross-company communication.
- Consistently communicate schedule, milestones and progress to appropriate levels at TT electronics and to the customer.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams from both TT electronics and the customer.
- Overall financial responsibility for profitability of each product sold, including but not limited to PPV, Gross Margin, material liability, account specific costs and cost reduction opportunities.
- Direct responsibility for the profitability of each product being sold to end customer.
- Limit TT electronics liability by communicating and approving NCNR purchases through customer’s procurement group and/or contractual limitations.
- Conduct regular customer/TT electronics meetings.
- Coordinate and facilitates the management of internal teams assigned specifically to customer account.
- Identify and nurture further business expansion opportunities within the customer.
- Routinely travel to customer sites as needed to accomplish duties and responsibilities.
- Achieve gross margin, sales goals and objectives.
- Prepare annual business plans for each account that is managed.
- Maintain Sales Force requirements and intelligences on your assigned accounts
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The Individual must be able to maintain confidentiality and have good Judgment. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. A pleasant professional image is expected at all times. Candidate will be expected to exhibit high ethical standards and promote the same within the company. This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder').
Education/Experience/Credentials: Associates Degree or University Certificate; or two to four years related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Ability: Excellent communication both written and verbal. Ability to read and analyze periodicals, business reports, correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, Team Members and the general public. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions. The Individual must possess strong skills in grammar and proofreading.
Math Ability: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to collect data, solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Ability to maintain a professional and positive image in any situation using good judgment.
Computer Skills: Ability to use office software, including Word processing, Spreadsheets, Databases, Slide Presentations, Internet browsers, E-mail, and business systems software.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This employee may be required to work from a home office, and sufficient provisions must be made by employee to accommodate his/her working environment. Home office must be sufficient to properly represent a professional work environment without unnecessary distractions. Employee must be able to self supervise and make appropriate time commitments to the company.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands, finger dexterity, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Travel Requirements: Sufficient travel will be required to support job functions, 30% to 40% of your time is the expectancy to support our business.