Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative
Active Listener. Problem Solver.Caring Nature. It's what connects us and we'd like to connect with youtoo! We are looking for you to help usdeliver exceptional customer experiences as a Customer Service Representativewith TTEC.
We help global brands provide agreat experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow theirbusiness. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences thatare simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Yourrole brings that principle to life.
As a global company, we're alwayson. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world hasalready had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run withit. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the statusquo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to havefun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together tolaugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking timeout for professional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for awork-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading
As aTTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yesall the competitive pay and benefits you'd expect
WhatYou'll be Doing:
You take a problem and turn it intoa solution. Delivering amazing experiences brings a smile to your face and youfind it very rewarding. You'll use your "get it done", high-energy,professional approach to answer in-bound calls (and emails) from customers.You'll help people every single day by taking calls, actively listening tounderstand customers' needs, and answering questions.
On atypical day, you'll:
- Accept inbound calls from customers
- Effectively resolve issues or concerns
- Gather information from the customer to make appropriate recommendations for new products and services
- Deliver amazing customer service
WhyYou? What You Bring:
Being bold, passionate and real.It's what connects us here at TTEC. Does the following describe you as well?
- Computer savvy
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Competency using MS Windows
- 6 months of customer service experience (preferred)
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
- Thank you for applying - it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
For more information about TTEC,visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engagein the global conversation.
customercare, customer service, csr, customer service rep, customer servicerepresentative, customer service jobs,customer service careers, sales, sales rep, sales representative, callcenter, contact center, call support, associate, agent, inbound, outbound,claims, reception, clerk, insurance, collector, receptionist, secretary, great companies to work for, retail,hospitality, restaurant, list of jobs, find job, classified jobs, job career,careers, hourly, job openings, hot jobs, new job, job employment, job fair,career opportunities, best jobs, field, jobs, job, veteran jobs, veteranjob, military spouses, active, reserve, national guard, civilian, civilian job,vet, vet jobs, westlake, westlake jobs, westlake job, Jobsin westlake, jobs in ohio, jobs in USA, LI-DNP, ZR, #Nexxt
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employeeshired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and,depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drugscreening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.